Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Stew meat: This recipe starts with two pounds of beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Flour: All-purpose flour thickens the broth, ensuring a hearty stew.
- Seasonings: This beef stew is seasoned with salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic, and a bay leaf.
- Broth: Use store-bought or homemade beef broth.
- Vegetables: You'll need carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery.
- Gather ingredients.
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Pour over meat, and stir until meat is coated.
- Add beef broth, carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic, and bay leave; stir to combine.
- Cover, and cook until beef is tender enough to cut with a spoon, on Low for 8 to 12 hours, or on High for 4 to 6 hours.